Images speak much more than the text and the written script. Images play a very important role in brand promotion and content diversification. This is one of the best types of content that can be used as the best marketing material. It can be easily created through various easy to use software and can be clicked through the smartphones.
There are a lot of image sharing sites in 2017 on which you can share your brand images. In this post you will learn tricks to share photos on online photo sharing sites list 2017.
You will also get a complete list of high Quality image sharing sites.
Free Photo Sharing Sites
What are some points you need to take care while sharing the photos on different free photo sharing websites?
- The first and the foremost thing you need to take care while sharing an image is the quality of image. The image you are going to share must be of high quality. A high quality image gives you a better response than an ordinary image. It is obvious as we do not even click on the image if the quality of image is not at par.
- Taking care of title and description is very important while uploading an image. Correct and relevant title descriptions will increase your reach and let the people find your services through your image.
- Implement call to action in the description. While sharing images of various photo sharing websites you should encourage viewer to take some action. It can be an action to visit your website or subscribe to a newsletter or to sign up for your services. Learn more about Call to action with this SEO Optimized Content writing Guide.
- Images are your great assets and you must keep them safe from the copiers and hijackers. For that you can put watermark on your pictures or can place your logo on any of the corner of your website.
- You need to define tags while posting the image on different photo hosting websites. In some websites you can even define hash tags while posting your images. This will help you to get into the relevant category and the chances of its visibility get enhanced.
- Getting a backlink from images is a tricky thing. You can create direct backlinks from various free image sharing sites. Some sites give option of submitting your image through URL. Use that option and upload the image using the URL. Now whenever someone will click on your image he/she will be taken to your website. This will help you to increase your traffic as well as brand awareness as well as provide you a strong backlink.
- Build a community over the different photo sharing websites. Interact with them. Share love with them. Appreciate other people, compliment them for great pictures. In return you will also get the same love you have shared. It is the way of giving and sharing.
Image Sharing Sites List
Here I am going to list 25 amazing Image sharing sites that are great for brand exposure and getting huge traffic to your blog or website.
- Instagram needs no introduction these days as it is one of the biggest image sharing social platform. You can upload a photo with so many inbuilt effects. You can like, comment and tag your friends and followers in your images. Basically it is best workable on Mobile App which has over 500 Million downloads. It is a huge den of traffic.
- Pinterest is my personal favorite Image sharing website. If you can build a nice followership on your pinterest account, then there is nothing who can stop you to get huge amount of traffic. There are over 100 Million active users on pinterest. You can create different boards on pinterest where you can pin different pictures. You can create secret boards as well. Here is case study where you can see How I get 1400+ hits from a single pin on Pinterest.
- Flickr is another one of the biggest free photo hosting site 2017 where you can post images and also you can download beautiful high quality images from Flickr. Flickr is owned by Yahoo. Here you can create groups, engage with different people and extend your content reach. There are over 100 Million users on Flickr.
- Picasa is the product of Google itself. It is an amazing image modification tool which also helps to store images. You can use Picasa offline as well and then move your edited and picasa desktop images to google picasa cloud.
- Panoramio is a location based image sharing website. You can tag location with your image. It logs on with Google account.
- Deviantart is one of the amazing place for the artists. Here artists can show up their artwork. You can create a community over devianart and connect with different artists of same taste.
- Photobucket You may have used photobucket which is very popular in delivering various gift items that is embed with your photograph. You can also store images here for future considerations.
- Smugmug was started in 2002 as a photo holding website which has now been evolved to a complete professional tools for professional photographers. There are 4 different plans.you can opt it according to your expertise and need.
- Imgur is one of the top picture sharing website. It gives you multiple options to upload an image. It has a huge user base amounting to over 100 Million users.
- Weheartit is a great photo sharing website where you can create collections under different names according to the theme. You can upload images through URL here and one secret about them is that we heart it has the maximum audience of US and Canada which is a great thing for adsense publishers.
- Tinypic is one of the simplest high PR image sharing sites. Here you need to create account and host your image by just providing a simple title. You can get various codes for further reference.
- Redbubble is one of the coolest high PR image sharing sites. Here you can look for artwork and create your own gallery and then you can use those images to get a print on different stationery items.
- Snapfish is another lovely image hosting website where you can save your photos. These photos can later on be used to buy stuff with your image on the products.
- Photo.net is one of the biggest picture sharing and picture discussion community. Here you can share your images and interact with other people. It is a complete diversified community of photo freaks.
- Fotolog is another free of cost photo uploading website. Here you can upload and manage your memories. It gives you flexible options to signup with twitter and facebook. You can also use fotolog app for managing your photos. It is available both on ios and android.
- Pbase is another popular picture sharing site which allows you to upload images. It is paid but you can try it for 14 days for free.
- Webshots is an premium and unique Image sharing website where you can share images that are already there on the web. You cannot upload images over there for free. For that you need to be a premium member on Webshots.
- Shutterfly is the image gallery of Kodak and one of the widely used image sharing sites to store the images under different collections.
- Fotki is one of the simplest picture sharing sites 2017 where you can create albums and store your pictures. You can order various products from Fotki as well.
- Ipernity is another awesome free picture sharing website. It allows you to keep some of your pictures public which can help you to create brand awareness among people.
- 23hq is the right place for all photo freaks to upload pictures safely. Here you can share 1000 photos per month for free and above that you need to sign up for yearly package of 20 Euros.
- Phanfare allows you to share your videos and images online. This site is not free but you can try it for two weeks.
- Aminus3 is a different free picture sharing platform where you can share your photos publicly. There is a great chance coming on the front page of Aminus3 which is visible to everyone who visits this website.
- Dropshots is one of the premium and popular image sharing websites. You can create a free account but it has certain limitations which are removed when you sign up for a premium account.
- Artlimited is a limited period art sharing website which is paid after trial. It is place where artists propose their artworks before the world.
If you have some more Photo and Image Sharing Sites then Comment Box is waiting for you.
You must give one thorough reading to: